Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tag.....

Rules
1. each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2.people who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3.at the end,you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and lists their names.
4. no tags back !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I love music sooooooooooo much,piano^^,guitar(haven learn) hehe..
2. I like sms**with my friends n sum weird ppl..haha..
3. I like 2 watch hongkong drama especially Lam Fung n Ron Ng##
4. Hate lonely..
5. Love 2 see people's diary haha..
6. I will look at my handphone all the time although there's no new message or phone call..
7. Always wear pyjamas in home
8. addicted with movies nowadays^^
9. Always sad because of some small things..T.T
10. Love my dad sooooooooooo much..**
11. Always fight with siblings..@_@
12. Always like sum guys tat i can't like..(this quite confuse@@)
13. I have a target: one day don sms more than 20msg(but always fail 2 do it haha)
14. like shopping, watch movies but always say myself wana bankrupt edi lolx..
15. I tag:
~qinyi
~pearly
~yanrou
~moon
~andrew

0 comments: