Sunday, January 31, 2010

A tired day.

Hahaha! Today we woke up about 7am. Omg, so damn early.
Cause we have something to do today.
We had gotong-royong in our house area.
So tired =(




My neighbours laughed at me when they saw this. @@
And he said "。。。。。,必先利其器。" XD


My brother. =D




Before and After




My hands XD





so hardworking. ;p



Our works! XD







Omg my legs! ;p



OMG like aunty only. @@



Haha!



A weird taste water. =p



The garbage is sooo heavy. @@






And we gonna throw it to this dumping area. ;p


And finally. We finished the job around at 11am. =)

After that,we went to Aman Puri to have our lunch.
Omg, everyday also go there to eat. Lunch and dinner. @@
Then we went to a warehouse sale in Taman Ehsan.
Walau, nothing to buy also. =(
So we decided to go to Kepong Jusco.
I went to Popular to read some books. =)
And my mom found that there was a Happy Hour in a shop!
Whoo! I can buy clothes! XD
Omg Its sooooo cheap! 70% discount!
Hahahahahaha! Buy until so crazy! XD
But we can't stay there for so long cause I need to go to tuition. =(
I late somemore.
I was so tired and can't concentrate la.
So blur.
Have to revise again. Haiz.
Dinner, we had it at Sri Sinar.
Soooo full until I can't walk. XD
31 Jan 2010
Sunday
Blueguitar

0 comments: