Monday, February 1, 2010

Whoots.

Omg, today is another unlucky day. =="'
Really jealous to those who don't have school today.
Some funny things happened when perhimpunan.
Only few of us sang national anthem.
Exclude me. XD
we scolded by pengetua
and sang the same songs more than 3 times.
It was so funny.
Then I laughed awhile when baca ikrar.
But who knows
Pn Az..... saw me!
And she scolded me. =(
Really scared la.

Today our pengetua is so damn funny! XD
She keep forcing people to say " Aku sayang Malaysia! "
Swt until......
And my friend and I chatted something! Hahaha! Syok. =)

After school, I went to qy's house,
keep doing my piano homework.
Haiz, hate it so much. =(

Quite funny when in tuition,
Aircond is really aircond.
Her jokes are so damn cold. XD

Hahaha! I'm going to watch the MV of Paparazzi ! ;p

Hmm, and I hope someone don't so perasan. XD

1 Feb 2010
Monday

Blueguitar

0 comments: