Thursday, February 11, 2010

sWt!

Ohhh, today is Thursday.
So slow la.
Sunday, please come faster la.
I want Chinese New Year!!! Hahaha!
Whoo! I can wear new clothes that day and take Angpau!
I want money! =)

Ishhh, why AEC 7-8pm drama's last episode sure in Wednesday?!
I can't watch them, everytime in tuition. =="'
Last time was 'Table of Glory'.
Made me miss the chance to watch Ah Wu.
Whoots! A cute guy! XD
Now, the three aunty drama.
Quite funny la. But can't watch also. ><













I brought water gun to school yesterday to play PBSM station game.
Hahaha! Quite dai B.
Luckily our team didn't get into wet. ;p
MY, JY and Peck kept playing with my water gun after tuition. Swt la.
So childish. XD

Haiz!! Homework again!
More and more now!
Hope I can finish it before school reopen.
But I know it is impossible. =(

1. Karangan
2. Add maths 2
3. Maths 1
4. English language
5. Moral latihan
6. Tatabahasa
7. Physics PEKA
8. Physics note
9. Biology PEKA
10. Biology note
11. Sejarah latihan

OMg!!! So many! ><
Hahaha! Luckily Pn. LCM didn't masuk class yesterday
WE no need to act our drama. XD
But, Pn. Suriani came in.
She taught us how to do nota.
Swt until =="'
She thought we're still kindergarten or what?
Still teach about peta minda, tulang ikan and blabla. =.=
This school is becoming a lame school.
The pengetua still want us to baca ikrar about our SPM result.


SWT SWT SWT! =="'

CNY + Valentine's day. SWT also. =="'

11 Feb 2010

Thursday

Blueguitar



0 comments: