Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A normal Tuesday. =0

Whoots, nothing special happened today.
I made lots of mistakes in piano class.
Luckily my teacher didn't scold me in front of my mom. =)

And I found out that I have so many homework that I haven't start to do yet. =="'
I hate them!!

School :
1. Karangan (Omg! Two karangan also haven't done.!!)
2. 名句精华 (Wait until Thursday 1st ;p )
3. Chemistry Exercise (Suppose to do just now but I don't know how to do, so i just leave it there.)
4. Add maths 2 ( Haiz, need to borrow somebody's. =( )
5. English language ( Lazy to do la. >< )

6. Moral Latihan ( Just left an essay. @@ )

Piano:
1. Correction'03 set S
2. New exercise' 09 set A

Luke:
1. Homework 6
2. 2 Papers


Haiz! I really lazy to do la. =.=

Walau, exam is coming la.
I still haven't buy Form5 Biology Reference book.
And I don't have the text book also.
How I read????!!!
Popular! Please sell Explorasi Biology form5 la.
And Komsas, Novel for BM and BI.

Have to do folio la. =.=

Tomorrow our sivik lesson, we have to present a drama.
Walau, we also haven't write script.
How to act?
Ishh, LCM, you thought we have nothing to do meh?
I still have lots of tuition, homework,
piano lesson and study la.
I think tomorrow we just stand on the stage and doing nothing. XD

And one more thing.
Argh! PBSM tomorrow and we have to play station games.
Walau. I also haven't tell my members to wear pj shirt tomorrow. =.=
And I need to teach also. =="'
Walau I really hate to teach la. =(
And I really don't know how to teach them also.
Give me become penolong can? ;p

Now I'm wondering QY is going to school tomorrow?
Aiyo, I have to tumpang to her house every week.
Really paiseh.
I hate Maxis la!
Why no excess line here ???!!!
I can't contact with my friends! ><

Whoo. Someone was copying me.
Eiii, Copyright reserved la.
Where's my money?? XD


09 Feb 2010
Tuesday

Blueguitar

0 comments: