Monday, February 8, 2010

A fun day at school 6/02/2010 (saturday)

A nice day in school! =)


Wow, such a beautiful sky with JL's hands! XD



Haha! JL and my mandarins. Look nice but I heard that they are sour. ><
JL, YR and my mandarins! =)



YR and me



QY and me


Before After




Panorama shoot mode. =)




Burst shoot mode! Funny-nya. ;p




Whoo negative effect =)



Sepia effect. Emo-ing. ;p


QY and MY



QY, MY and me




QY act cute! ;p



Black and white effect! XD



Fish was emo-ing! =(




YR and me look like ghost. XD


YR Acting pose pulak. XD



Me! =)



YR, JL and me! =)



Again! XD



Sepia effect again. =) YR and me.



MY with my iPod! XD



YR, MY and me! Whoo I damn love this picture! =)



The chair is emo-ing. ;p



YR and me with black and white effect ;p



MY show off with my iPod again! XD




YR with JL's camera. whoo!



Fish and me! XD



Puan!! Peeter's beloved! XD



JL, HL and YR =)



Syok sendiri. ;p



YR and me.



I can catch puan again! XD



HY and KY.



1 Malaysia. =="'



Me. xD



The switch spoiled the view. =="'



Mural. =0


YR and me.



Our 4 Cekal already become Bilik Sejarah. =(



Damn love it. XD


More pictures in Jialing's and Mayyee's camera. =)


08/02/2010
Monday

Blueguitar


0 comments: