Thursday, December 18, 2008

A day is just passed like this==

Wednesday,17th December 2008

Huh,today..after I wake up..start my online-ing life =)
online online online.......until 12pm..suddenly,I heard some sound..
WALAU!!! MY dad is backed!! I off my comp immediately..
Run to downstair..Oh My God,I haven't off the modem..
This time really die la T.T Something weird happened..my dad didn't go to see the modem,and he saw my comp is shutting down..I'm really very scare,scare he'll scold me or whatever..
But LUCKILY no..He just wanna take us to open a bank account..LUCKILY...

oKay,after we fetch my siblings from tuition,we go to eat first..eat "pan mee" at Aman Puri..Quite nice but expensive..RM4.80/bowl..hehe..now we're going to Public Bank..
We decided to open a bank account since it has more interest for children..2.8%/year..normal for adult is just only 0.2%..walau,0.2%..no need give also can la..lolx..Opps..I can't open an account cause my IC has some problem..The officer suggest I go to take one more..hehe..Quite happy..cause the picture of my IC really ugly..haha..

After backed from bank.,I cooked again..then must go to tuiton already..Walau,I just late a bit..no place for me in front already..haiz,then I just sit at the back lo..Then I realise that My friends also go today..but she sit in front T.T Add maths quite hard for me,nevermind,I'll work hard for it =) AFter tuiton,chat with her awhile only,I saw my dad's car..BACK HOME **

Omg,I haven't eat my dinner,the chicken still got a few only..walau,i cooked many today le..=0
AFter dinner,watch tv......movie.."The Terminater3" Whoa,I watched N times already..but very nice..=) Then sms sms and sms until 12am...I SLEPT..Arghh!!! My life is like that...BORING!!

0 comments: