Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First day in Beijing--continue

Okay,after we changed our clothes,we took our luggage to our bus.We take our sit.I wanna sit in front at first.Easier to listen to tour guide and nicer to sit in front.BUT,my siblings wanna sit at the back,sooooooooo okay la,sit at the back also quite fun.Can change our place all the time but can't sit at the "PK"place,means"Pok Kai" place haha.Last time I went to our hometown in China also,my cousin sit at that place,huh...very serious,fall down in the bus.So we called that is "PK"place.**

Huh,in Beijing,the sky all become dark already at 5pm.8:30pm,no one in the road,everyone go to sleep.Quite weird if Malaysia is like that.So 5pm,we went to have our first dinner.We sit with Mr&Mrs Teh,Mr&Mrs Ady and Miss Kok.Others sit in another table.We was waiting for the rice,and our soft drinks.Quite happy can drink soft drinks every lunch and dinner for 8days haha.^^

Finish our dinner,hmm,the food not so tasty,all complain for it.All is the simple food,nothing special and we think that our food that cook ourself is more tasty than that.Haha..So now,we're going to Acrobatics Performance.(北京杂技表演)There're free place and we need to find our place ourselves,I very hate that. @_@And there're a lot of people too.The performance start::::::::::::::Hmm,nothing special about that and they've did many mistakes.Maybe they're new performers.I really wanna sleep when watch that lolx.=0

FInish,,,,,nothing special and we din take photo also.So we now go to our hotel===Holiday Inn Express...We went into the lobby there,Whoa,,got 5 computers haha.We're so happy can online there.=)We wait for check in and we gonna back to our rooms already.Can't play more=(Our rooms is in the 8th floor,my dad,siblings and I stay in one room.My dad got ask me last time can we stay in 2rooms because that's really too small but we refuse it.Guess why??WE scare something haha.

Okay,we went into our room,quite big and new.No that thing i think==We watch tv,bath,and sleep haha.All I can write for today until here because no time to write now.==

~End for 1st day~

No picture for this because we didn't take..haha..

0 comments: