Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged again~~

Tagged by Pearly -
1. The last person who tagged you is?
Pearly
2. Your relationship with him/her is?
Friends.
3. Your impression of him/her is?
Neat,Love Korean XD,Love comp..
4. The most memorable thing he/she has ever done for you?
Hmm,I can't remember =0
5. The most memorable thing he/she has ever said to you?

I also don't think I remember it lolx
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?

haha,I'm not lesbian.
7. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she will have to improve on?

Don't love Korean XD
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?

I think won't la..
9. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is?

Hmm,I need to think deeply first =)
10. Your overall impression of him/her is?
Love Korean ++
11. How do you think people around you feel about you?

Hmm,I also don't know,I just hope that people that I care about them will not hate me..
12. On the contrary, the character you hate about yourself is?

Always think negatively =(
13. The most ideal person you wanna be is?

I don't know.Just hope be a happier person that's enough..
14. Pass this quiz on to 6 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
i. Ler Qin Yi
ii. Tee Tzi Jin

iii. See Yan Rou
iv. Karen
v. KenHor
vi. WeiShiu
15. Who is number 6 (vi) having relationship with?

Haha,I don't know~~
16. What is number 2 (ii) studying about?

I also don't know T.T,,account i think..
17. When was the last time you had a chat with number 3 (iii)?

Yesterday night =)
18. Does number 1 (i) has any siblings?

Yeaa~~two sisters
19. Would you woo number 3 (iii)?
of course no la
20. What is the surname of number 6 (vi)?
Lee
21. What is the hobby of number 4 (iv)?
Play handphone..XD
22. Where is number 2 (ii) studying at?
SMK Hill Crest
23. Talk something casually about number 1 (i).

Too many things to talk about her lolx
24. What colour does number 4 (iv) like?

I think is orange..not so sure =0
25. Is number 1 (i) and number 5 (v) best friends?
Of course no la,if they know each other,i really will faint ..lolx
26. How did you get to know number 2 (ii)?
In tuition..=)
27. Does number 1 (i) has any pets?
NO..lolx

0 comments: