Monday, December 15, 2008

Melaka Half day trip~~

Saturday---13th December 2008

Melaka Rice Ball
We woke up like normal-10am.Brushed teeth,washed face,had our breakfast,watched tv until lunch hour-12pm.WE didn't plan for lunch,just cooked some maggi mee cause lazy to cook=0 I still thinking I gonna go to shopping tomorrow with friends or not.My mind was very very complicated and I lazy to think about it.Hmm,suddenly,my dad called us and said he gonna go Melaka to delivery something to his customer and asked us follow him.Weird,this was the first time he ask us to go with him and now quite late already,still need two hours to reach there,wait him take his thing to customer,look around,eat dinner and back to home again??waste time..**
Huh,my dad was back and we're not ready for going there yet.My dad was suprised to see that cause he thought we're ready and can go there immediately.I just cooked maggi mee to my dad,washed everything,changed clothes and we start our journey=)We went there at 1pm...2hours later...3-4pm we arrived there.My dad took his thing to his customer first at Petronas factory,we just waited awhile in our car ++
Okay,he was back.We just looked around and my dad wanna buy some food in “陈金福土产店”.We bought dodol and bla bla.@-@ After that,we just walked around in “鸡场街”Whoa~~so many chothes,ear rings but I din buy there cause quite expensive and we just wanna try the Melaka rice ball there.We saw a restaurant and went there to have our dinner.Wow,so many artists and important people went there before.梁静茹,马六甲首席部长......and Astro 2009 Chinese New Year programme also went there before.Quite famous :)
We ordered some chicken rice balls,chicken,and something else.The rice balls quite nice,others just normal.The happiest thing is,the amount we suppose to pay is RM60++,but the cashier got something wrong,we just need to pay RM48.My dad very happy haha.Save some money out.=)After ate our dinner,we went back home.We reached home at 10pm++,we on the tv immediately and watched “十分红演唱会”..very boring..So I just went back to my bedroom sms,someone make me disappointed yesterday.Hmm,no need to write about him..Just SLEEP..

0 comments: