Friday, December 5, 2008

WOO~~Beijing!!

The first day------27th november 2008

Today I'm really very very excited.Because I'm going to Beijing today.=)
I just wanna forget all of my sadness when travelling but unfortunately I argue with one of my friend yesterday in sms.Okay,I don't wanna say it anymore.I really want to be HAPPY.Just hope can make more friends there.Our family trip this year really weird because my mom is not going.I scare we will mess up there but nevermind,maybe that's some experience for us.

Yesterday night,when I sms-ing with a few of friends,my dad suddenly take my sim-card out.Oh my Godness,that's so dissapointed for me,I haven't say "goodbye" to my friends!I can't control my tears,maybe that's tiny thing for other people but for me,"goodbye"is really important.But I suddenly think that I need ALARM,haha.I can smile finally.I took back my handphone and told them sorry and goodbye.=0

My dad,brother,sister and I woke up at 5:30am today.We still very tired because we slept at 12:00am yesterday.My eyes still wanna close haha.We brushed teeth,washed face,changed clothes quickly and waiting for my uncle to fetch us to KLIA.Whoa~~really excited!We took about one hour to reach there.We ate our breakfast--Wantan Mee at a shop outside the airport.That wantan mee is really very delicious^^

Okay,finished our mee finally and we rushed to airport to meet our tour leaders and check-in our luggage.We finally found our tour leaders Miss Mok,walau,we're the last one who meet her@_@I just looked around,see who is our tour group.Ya,I saw it.I saw a lengzai and a lenglui haha.I think they're two of my tour group's member.=)After check-in,my dad went to "LAUNCH"I think,that's a place that open 24hours,only citybank card member can go in otherwise must pay RM70 I think and must above 18 years old.My dad let me try can go in or not just cheat them haha.They trust I'm above 18years old lolx.I really so old??haha.I took some soft drinks and yoghurt there but actually can't take them out lolx.**

After we went out from there,we found that something serious...My sister and brother were missing!Oh my Godness,luckily my dad and I found them in a shop.Everything is okay now.We went to custom to check our passport,handcarry bag and everything.Huhh~~Its time to go in to the plane,we queue up and a lot of people waiting there.Got some Malay too.I felt very proud to China.^^We found our place in the plane,no personal tv and can't play games=(After that,I found that the lengzai and lenglui just sit in front of us.I just watched the lenglui,although she's just 9 years old but really beautiful and cute.Really like her!

The plane flied and some food is served.I don't like to eat thier food in plane because not nice at all.We took the microphone and wanna listen sone songs.Walau,the microphone spoiled!Only us.We're so unlucly.I'm so boring in the plane,nothing to do and I just sleep and watch the pretty little girl in front of me haha.^^

After 6 hours,we finally arrived Beijing.Its 3:30pm I think.I really so happy and excited!There're 8 degree Celcius.Not so cold I think.I had been experience the colder wheather hehe.We meet with our tour leader,tour guide and tour members.Whoa~~The pretty girl is in our tour group.Quite happy.=)We changed our clothes in the Beijing airport and start our trip!

~Haven't finish today~
~will be continue~

0 comments: